Welcome again to #tileoftheday, a post where I share not one, not two, but a billion tile photos for all your tile-based pleasure.
Today we are in the city of Aveiro. This small city has incredible art nouveau architecture, plenty of tiles and even a few canals running through the historic centre. Yes, we go there often to visit family, but I 100% recommend it as an essential stop for anyone driving from Lisbon to Porto.
If you’re curious about the best things to do in Aveiro, explore my other blog.
Want more #tileoftheday posts? I got you.
Read more #tileoftheday
- Porto’s Capela das Almas
- Porto’s São Bento Train Station
- Porto’s Se Cathedral
- Lisbon’s Convento de Chelas
- Lisbon’s blue tiled streets
- Charming seaside Sesimbra
- Old town of Figueira da Foz
- Algarve’s São Lourenço Church
- Santarém Train Station
- Coimbra’s Capela de São Miguel
- Nazare’s Ermida da Memória
- Aveiro Train Station’s tiles